| River Jewelry | Western Bola Ties | Custom Bolos | Yoga Jewelry | Patron Saint Medals | Angel Pendants | Boater Amulets | Cycling & Runners |
| Silver Beads | Rings | Silver Chains | Wild West | Braided Leather Bracelets & Keyrings | Surfer Jewelry | Garden, Bees & Peace | Snow Crystal |
| Home | More About the Company | E-Mail | Ordering/Contact | MATC Policies |
"What exactly is 'river time'?," I was once asked by a prospective employer.
"Oh, that's simple," I replied. " 'River time' is when you wake up in the morning and it's time for breakfast, then before long it's time to make time, so down the river we go. It's just a matter of time before lunch time and by that time it's time to spend time fishing. Of course, you know how time flies when you're having fun, and before you have time to realize that you're practically running out of time, it's 'happy hour!' Just in the nick of time, cause a person needs time to unwind from a time-filled day.
Dinner gets served and eaten in a timely fashion and, not wanting to be pressed for time in the future, I like to bide my remaining time preparing for more good times come tomorrow. When you're on river time, time is always on time and there's no time like the present to sit around the campfire and talk about old times before bed time."
Well, that prospective employer was impressed but nevertheless said, "I'm sorry Johnny Buffalo, but I don't think we have a job that will fit your description!"
Aah, he was a nice fella, so I thanked him for his, you know what, and said, "That's allright sir. I'm a professional river guide and I don't like to waste time working anyway."
-excerpt from "Boatman's Lament" (song included CD below)
"Campfire Tales & Riversongs"
Live from the Old Boatmen's Home
retail price: $15
"log on" for more info about this uniquely entertaining CD: Campfire Circle page
CD now on sale $15
ADD 1 to Basket & continue shopping
BUY 1 and go to Checkout
TO REMOVE SILVER TARNISH THE OLD FASHION WAY
1. Place a clean sheet of Aluminum foil along the bottom of a glass or ceramic bowl (do not use a metal container)
2. Combine and mix together 1 rounded Tablespoon of baking soda with 1 rounded Tablespoon of pure sea salt and place this mixture on top of the foil.
3. Place the tarnished jewelry on top of the ingredients mentioned above and add 3 cups of boiling water.
4. When the hot water is added the mixture will fizz and bubble up fumes which you should not breath but are otherwise quickly dissipated.
5. Allow the mixture a minute to completely dissolve, then remove your silver and wash it clean with another few cups of hot water and mild dish soap.
6. Rinse with clean water, dry with towel or in low temp. oven, let cool and wear.
One day Upper Salmon River float trips, White Otter Adventures at: www.whiteotter.com
Amulets for fly fishermen at Spring Creek Amulets
Great source of gifts for Nature and Bird Lovers: www.BinocularsandScopesPro.com
HiSunglasses.com men & women sunglasses, discount prices. www.hisunglasses.com
For great hotel reservations in France: http://paris-hotels-24.com
"You dream it, we build it." sets, costumes and stage props: EricFX.com
check out my original Idaho Song
Beautiful photographic images of Nature at: Western Images and Light